Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Oct 11, 2009

To AOW & Robert with love!...


Dear Ice Star,

I tried to read your stuff 3 times and I hit the keyboard with my head 4 times!...

You see, this area was not designed as an substitute to the Haifa University Faculty of Islam, first year semester 1 !

This billboard was designed as a 'Killing zone' for us "THE GANG" to discharge our anger,fury,frustration and the whole lot, on the M/Fs on top!

Mr. Spencer, We are hungry!

HYENAS!...

.


Look what my "Rat" has found on Google:-

Read what a 27-year-old Male Troll from Mesa, Arizona, US With a name of Aaron Norcia has to say to a "JIZFI" ( Jeaish Israeli Zionis Fanatic Infidel )with a very shot fuse...:-

As you may well know, we,( Victoria told him to do so !... ), have started this site in order to help further the message of the Progressive agenda. In doing so we have devoted countless hours of time, effort, and perseverance to this page. Which has not, by any means come without a cost. Both financial and Emotional. In order to ensure that this site remains a powerful message to the masses we would greatly appreciate any donations you may be able to send. Thank you again. We are the voices of the American people.

As I said, My wish is to have one minute with you, (Alone)! And you will be on your way back home in three plastic bags immediatly! The fourt part will remain as an apetizer to my Pet Hayina !

Now, I had to read Troll's "Vomit Grafiti" all the time I tried my best to comfort AOW in the most difficut moment of her life! (with one purpose only! to make a mockery of it!)

Well, Troll! I have a green fluororectentic & very radioactive CORONA glowing arroud me right now !


Shalom AOW,

Good, you bring your "I love you" balloons, and I'm going to look for my second fishing rod!
I forgot where I left my Snooker sticks!...

Courage from ISRAEL!


Shalom AOW & TMW,

===="Goodbye" was a blip. I haven't heard it again.====

Now I can 'unstuck my mind!

My mind got stuck, because my life is full of moments in which I had to whiteness "Goodbyes" of all kinds,most of them "extremely messy.." ( which ended luckily very fast! please God, forgive me...), and a few "old farewells which are still active and kicking!...".

My parents, ( Paul (85) & Klementina (8 ), are still alive! Yesterday, me & my twins A&J,visited them in Kiryat-Byalik for the whole afternoon. My mother kept asking them, "Are you serving in the IDF?"... ( 23 times!).

Yes Safta (Grand mother), We are in the IDF 12 months already and tomorrow (today),we have to return back to the base on the Golan.

THIS IS A "GOODBYE!".

I know, that during the next couple of years, "the guy with the black Burka" will knock on my door!
I hope it will not be an IDF's Colonel !...

Courage from ISRAEL!



Loneliness! Ha ! My foot !!

This word, was invented by an "Pseudo Shrink" with an IQ of a banana! His mother dropped him in a rubbish bin right after birth in order to save the costs of toys and later on (God forbid), BOOKS!

You could be in the middle of MADISON stadium with 50,000 groupies shouting:-
A-O-W !! WE LOVE YOU !!
And you will fill as a Pilot in the mid Pacific after his plane was shot down!

Loneliness is a state of mind!! I know a few ppl, who traveled to India to study the technique!

Alex.

.



==="die to sioniste and israel and sure america north!"===

Israel is written with capital L !

Like:-Lunatic,Limbacil,Legenarat,Lidiot,Lajnoon,Loco, etc.

I just learned, who the next LOBEN PRIZE winner in lITERATURE... will be.

P.S.

The beauty of this quote is, that you can read it from right to left and the grammer is the same!...


Response written in a new style known as moslem-illiterate:

this is a message for all mos who working against this site. Our porpoise writing about iSlam is money and discrimination and class and clash of civilizations. We ivented much many and more using less bull manure az fertilizer. More than a repi for you, illuminati extreme with confuzion abundant. Neether gauche nor adroit, just JihadWatchAkbar with 105% more flavorless.

You must be one of the people holding these signs that were unable to write them.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: