Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Sep 27, 2009

This is My Yom Kippur !








With all that's been going on with Mr. AOW's illness (See here and here), I've barely had time to think.

While driving home from the hospital last night, I suddenly realized that, for the first time in my life, I'm living alone. Well, not quite alone as I do share living quarters with
three cats.

During the thirty-seven years of our marriage, Mr. AOW and I have never been apart all night long except for occasional work schedules for a couple of nights and a week-long emergency trip he made to California some two decades ago.
--------
Growing up as an only child of older parents, I can't say that I'm lonely. I truly don't mind spending lots of time alone. Nevertheless, this solitude is a new experience and compounded by concerns as to what the future will be like.

Around Thanksgiving 2007, Cubed, one of the founders of the blog site Sixth Column Against Jihad, suddenly and unexpectedly lost her husband "George Mason." A short time afterward, she sent me an email with following advice: "Cherish your beloveds."

Cubed's advice, in essence a warning, should be taken to heart.

Note: Updates on Mr. AOW's condition will continue to be posted HERE until further notice.
_________________________________


YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!

I'm here on your Right side!
Just look to the west ( 5000 miles ..) And you will see me waving!

Soon my friends will come and will do the same!

HOLD ON !!

WE DON'T GIVE UP !! WE ARE WINNERS !!

Courage from ISRAEL.
.



Alexander,

My bedroom window faces west.

When I lie down tonight and look out the window as I typically do before dozing off, I'll reach out your way.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: