Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Sep 11, 2009

I hope, we will survive the "Fall Out"!...

somebody on the Capitol is reading this Blog !...

Dear "Atlas" readers & commentators,

I was busy all night long until now, surfing the Net after new material and essays of much more learned and experienced people,in order to rearrange my thoughts and calm my wrecked nerves! The more I searched the Net, and the more I read, the MADDER & ANGRyER I became! I study the 9/11 catastrophe for the past 8 years, and each year I understand less! I noticed, that I'm not alone with "The Lump" i the throat!

It does not take an eye of a 'professional' to see in a single glance, the steady tread that links 9/11/01 and 9/11/09! If you make an extrapolation 10 or 20 years back, this tread becomes clear and precise like a mathematical linear formula ! Take a mental exercise, and make this extrapolation forward ! Take another two poins on this line :- 23/9/09 Ahmadinejad in the UN, 25/9/09 The "Prayer" On Capitol Hill, ( OUR TIME HAS COME!... ). Coincidence you say, Right? ( I will eat my shoes if it is so! ).

If, just 50,000 gather on top of The Capitol Hill on Sep 25 2009, be prepare for a detonation of a self activated "Device" with a fucked-up timer! "Critical Mass" of 50K ( as they say... ), must go off AND IT WILL !! I know it will! I've seen it with 1K and even less!...
You Jews, Zionists, Israelis and all the other normal people, KEEP AWAY! Watch it with binoculars & telescopes from a great distance, or on your TV at home !

I hope, we will survive the "Fall Out"!...

P.S.
Just heard on the radio:- Rockets fell on Nahariya & Ahziv !

Have a nice day.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: