Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Sep 15, 2009

AOW has not started classes

Emergency Notification!

AOW has not started classes. Mr. AOW had a hemorrhagic stroke during the night, and was not found until this morning.
The stroke occurred on the right side of his brain, so his left side is paralysed, but he is coherent and can remember things.
Please be praying for his recovery and AOW's strength during this time...I will update as I find out more information.

AOW
--------------------------------------------------

Sorry to hear the bad news.
Despite what I'm NOT,
I will Pray !
I'm praying right now !

================================

Thanks to all.

The hospital sent me moe for a while as they are running more tests.

Mr. AOW seems worse to me now than he was earlier. However, the doc says that a lot of sleeping and failure to rouse is normal for the next 48 hours.

If Mr. AOW has no more bleeds in the next 48 hours, he'll likely survive. This bleeding issue is a big "if."

The good news: The heart is doing just fine, bp is coming down on its own, kidneys are working, glucose cout is ok.

I will be going back to the hospital this evening.

Please pray for Mr. AOW.


_____________________________
_________________________________


Update from AOW (September 16 @ 5:18 AM):
No change overnight according to the nurse in ICU; Mr. AOW is sleeping soundly but can be roused, although quite lethargic and with slurred speech.
Another CT Scan done about an hour ago, but no results in yet.

======================================

My name is Alex, and I'm a Co Blogger with AOW.
I know, that AOW has the most difficult time of her life right now.
I have never met this wonderful person in my life! I don't even know her real name !
I would like to believe that Mr's AOW condition is improving and the whole nightmare will be behind us soon.
I noticed, that you took the position of AOW blog-updater. Good!
Please, trickle some info from time to time, because I don't dare to ask for it directly!

Courage from Israel !

Alex


Bookmark and Share

No comments: