Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Sep 24, 2009

Crapping on the carpet

dear sir i now know your problems"

Another Hate Mail from London (from a different Hate Mailer from the other London Hate Mail Bag entries) provides a thoughtful and incisive analysis:

dear sir i now know your problems. you have a tiny d**k, you are a wimp, you are a coward, you are a midget, you have an ugly wife,

Well, it's true I am not very tall, but...

| 16 Comments
Print | Email this entry | Digg this | del.icio.us | Buzz up!

My comment :- ( Was Banned! )
I'm dying to know, what this masturbator is doing with his free hands while his newly installed prick is buissy penetrating the keyboard !...

Plase remember, that the a/m comment is a result of a strict and very thin mesh filters of mine!
The censoship and limits I constrain on myself, should be noted ! "Words - Kill" ! and "Freedom of Expression " are my invention !

Dear Robert,
I know that JW is dedicated to :- Accurate, Honest, Inteligent & Brave reporting.
Comment's area, is dedicated for corrections, uptades, additional rference, and humble different points of views !
Am I correct till now?
"Hate Mail", should be scrapped for good! But , since they appear on JW, you can't axpect that your dvotet readers, and I mean all the beautiful people who do react to what you print, will answer to any M/F (oooops), with, Dear Sir! ( So far so good?)
I know, that I'm a guest in your house! And I should behave my self as we were educatet ! But look at this one ( on my left ), he is "shitting on the carpet" !

Regards,

AbuAmnon.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: