Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Sep 16, 2009

"Are you guys agents of satan?"

From Jihad Watch

| 3 Comments

My comment:-

= Are you guys agents of Satan?
No ! Your father isn't our employer !
= Are you guys intrinsically evil (I mean I can understand if you tell me that you cant help it being hateful of truth)
Don't bother ! You lack the necessary ORGAN to perform the task of understanding ! It is called BRAINS !!
= are you just doing your job?
Yes ! with pleasure and devotion !
= I am beginning to suspect
Now ? 2000 years after ?...
= (I may be wrong of course)
The only truthful sentence in your Hate Mail !
= that the divine purpose of ethnic Israelis is to propagate evil.
Bingo !! And this is why they are on top of the list, of NOBEL PRICE WINNERS ( per capita ) !
= You know in this world there is an eternal battle between good and evil
Yes ! The good will win and you will loose !!!
= and you guys are just doing your job, taking orders from Mr. Satan?
I told you at the opening of my reply ( see above ),

YOUR FATHER ISN'T OUR EMPLOYER !!!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: