Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

May 1, 2011

Hallo, Yad Vashem ! This is for you !

My contribution to the :-
Dr. Paul Münch ( April 2011 )

===" Members of my close family who perished in the Holocaust: my aunt Grete Steger and her husband Gustav – lived in Vienna and perished at Auschwitz; (their son Georg survived the war hiding on the Rtanj mines); my father's nephew Alfred Hermann (lived at the Rtanj mines, where he was executed by the Germans in 1944); my uncle Adolph Münch committed suicide on the first days of the German occupation in 1941. "===

From - "We have survived"
By - Dr. Paul Münch

Read the full story HERE :- http://goo.gl/gIEO7

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

This is your father, Alex?

Alexander Münch said...

Yes, AOW.
This is my father !

( Danny, my brother, took the photo last Friday. )