Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

May 30, 2010

... but we have won on YouTube !...


Letter to a friend

Halo Will,

Thanks for your E-mail.

___________________________________________________________

I had a problem with a Pakistani M/F a couple of months ago, clogging my email box with descriptions of how he is going to dismember and mutilate my body after he slits the throats of my twins in front of my eyes!
And then came his last e-mail, with a Qora'anic style prophecy :- " You infidel, will burn in hell ! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE ! "
With the first part of the quote, I had no difficulties! It was the second part that pushed me into action !
After a few hours of huffin' & puffin', I managed to find his IP ! He doesn't know that it was ME who visited HIS house first ... nor does his PC !
( Because the hard disc was stricken with Alzheimer !...).

"___________________________________________ _________________________ ____________________

As an Israeli, it is NOT my duty to evaluate the performance and conduct of a democratically elected President of the USA !
This cross must be carried by the American people only or to be used for his crucifixion as THEY see fit !

But, I see it as my duty and absolute obligation, to protest loudly as I can, when I see that the "rules" have been changed and the 'Cards' reshuffled in the middle of a 'game' called :- "THE RIGHT OF ISRAEL TO EXIST !! It goes without saying, that ANY form of democratically elected governments in both of our countries, MUST recognize each other and find common bases for mutual cooperation !

The extrapolation of the a/m relations to Israel Vs " The newly democratically and freely elected HAMAS government in Gaza by its Palestinian people "... is nothing but a joke ! Or even worse, a spit in the face !
Just compare the "Constitutions" !!!

I don't know if President Obama is an "Latent Muslim". But, I've more then one reason to believe, that his latest moves in the Middle East and especially his diversion from the traditional American policy by using tactical Flip-Flops, serve nothing but his ambition to justify his wining the Nobel Prize !... Look around ! 'The word is on fire' in any aspect as you wish to see it !

This, my friend, is just the aperitif before the main course ! The war ( in this part of the world ) is coming !
Make no mistake about it !

I bet my ass, that the Video machines in CNN, BBC, Al-Jazzier, Al-Manar etc, are loaded with Palywood's "Breaking News" Israeli genocide, massacres, disproportionate reaction, war crimes and you add to the list all I've missed ! The machines are ready ! Just push the button !

I bet my last $3 bill, that Goldstone's Report about the " New Israeli war crimes #2 " , is already signed! All that is missing is the date!...

The Israeli Defense Forces will crush any coalition of its enemies !
The cost in civilian's lives will be high this time ! And Israel shall win ! ( Again!.. )

And as usual, The UN will come with a new resolution condemning Israel! The Muslims will add the " Big Satan" to the condemnation in exchange for a statement:-

Yes, we lost on the battle fields (again..), but we have won on YouTube !...

Alex.


1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

And as usual, The UN will come with a new resolution condemning Israe!

But of course.

Damn the United Nations.