Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Mar 13, 2010

My type of a guy!

Freedom Ain’t Free! Take Our Country Back!
VICTORY Is Not Defeat.

Former HUMINT. ‘Nuf said.

Are you serving in the WOT??? Send us the stories and we will post them on the blog, should you so desire.

I have received several emails out of the blue inquiring as to my HUMINT experience. I cannot and will not go into the details of such former activities, for the obvious reasons. In a nutshell, I have been fighting terrorists and the ideals of said bodies of murderers since 1974.

I “retired” (once in never out) in 2004. 28 of those years were in the service of my country, The United States of America.
Now that I am a “civilian”, I continue the battles here in the blogosphere and letters, dispatches, emails and faxes.

I have determined that the battle(s) begin here, Stateside.

We, the members of the Silent Majority, can be silent no more.

The Leftinistra have secured and entrenched themselves within the alleged Main Stream Media now renamed as The Lame Stream Media or as I like to call them, The LSD Press. As a friend of mine from Indiana states, “The Silent Majority must stand up and ‘Do The Right Thing’ and overcome the ‘Vocal Minority’.”

It can be done. We just need to get up off our complacent rear ends and fight for that which we know in our hearts is right.

If we do not, we automatically fall for and support that which we know in our hearts to be wrong. If the Silent Majority continues to be afraid, they deserve everything that comes their way. PERIOD!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: