Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Dec 6, 2009

tête-à-tête


Me Vs. Pastorius  -   tête-à-tête






Alexander Munch said...




The anger is choking me !

I'm mad and furious as hell !

One minute with you Mr. Patruna, alone !

That is all I want.

Saturday, December 05, 2009 6:24:00 PM  




Blogger Pastorius said...




Alexander,
I think your anger is appropriate.

It's funny, you and I must think a bit alike.

As I wrote to a friend on this subject, friggin Petruna might as well have just joined Al Qaeda for as much damage as his kind of behavior does to our cause.

Sunday, December 06, 2009 3:14:00 AM  




Blogger Alexander Munch said...




Thanks Pastorius.

I'm still recovering from my 95% skin blisters after been scalded by you somewhere on this blog or Via e-mail... but as we say " WHO WILL REMEMBER IT IN THE MORNING " !...

Happy Christmas to you and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Keep on the good work.

Alex.

.

Sunday, December 06, 2009 2:52:00 PM  




Blogger Pastorius said...




Sorry.

I'm a cranky guy.

What did I get angry with you about anyway?

:)

Sunday, December 06, 2009 3:30:00 PM  




Blogger Alexander Munch said...




You Cranky? Ha! Me Mega Cranky!!!

Since the "Blisters" are about a month old... I think I made you angry somewhere in November about the M/F KSM tried in NY Civil court instead of a military tribunal, and my "Solution" to fix it fast, cheap and effectively!...

You gave me a lecture about a document called the "Constitution" etc.

O.K.! I do respect what is dear and holly to you ! FACT !!!

But I still believe, that the a/m M/F should not see the Sun in his short life nor the stairs to the court room but 13 barrels of " COP KILLERS " !!

Now, what are you going to do to me, Huh?...

Alex.

.

Sunday, December 06, 2009 4:37:00 PM  




Blogger Pastorius said...




Well then, I misunderstood you, because my preferable death for KSM WHO IS AFTER ALL AN ENEMY COMBATANT, would be for him to be shot to death by multiple weapons or hung to death.

He does not deserve the rights of an American citizen, and the fact that he has been given those rights by Obama is cause for Obama to be tried for Treason.

Obama is aiding and comforting our enemy.

Sunday, December 06, 2009 5:19:00 PM  




Blogger Alexander Munch said...




===" KSM WHO IS AFTER ALL AN ENEMY COMBATANT "===


WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS THE "FATHER" OF ALL WAR CRIMINALS !! OR AT THE BEST JUST A MONSTROUS, BLOODY TERRORIST !!!

We shall meet again!

'Over and out'

Alex.

Sunday, December 06, 2009 5:42:00 PM






Bookmark and Share



No comments: