Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Nov 19, 2009

Talking to myself.....

Dear Ice Star,

I tried to read your stuff 3 times and I hit the keyboard with my head 4 times!...

You see, this area was not designed as an substitute to the Haifa University Faculty of Islam, first year semester 1 !

This billboard was designed as a 'Killing zone' for us "THE GANG" to discharge our anger,fury,frustration and the whole lot, on the M/Fs on top!

Mr. Spencer, We are hungry!

HYENAS!...


Just my way of venting on each point. I try to be coherent in contrast to the ignorance of the pipe smoking hate mailer.


Dear Ice Star,

Thanks for your speedy reply!

We shall meet again!

I don't know when, but I do know where...

Keep on the good work.

Regards,

Alex.


This billboard was designed as a 'Killing zone' for us "THE GANG" to discharge our anger,fury,frustration and the whole lot, on the M/Fs on top! http://ow.ly/u5J0 nice idea!!




Bookmark and Share

No comments: