Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Nov 10, 2009

The Gathering Storm





Followers of my blog will notice that my posts have been very spotty lately. This is primarily because of personal and family duties that are taking up almost all of my time.

Since I started my blog, there have been many many new blogs that are now covering the territory I once did - and doing so competently. Two you must read on a daily basis are the Infidel Bloggers Alliance and Weasel Zippers.

I will be back posting in full when the madness, and madness is the word, of the free world either is cured or swept away by the coming war when common courtesy, common decency and common sense returns.

I will continue to send the Gathering Storm Weekly Storm Report and of course, broadcast the Gathering Storm Radio Show with my fetching co-host, Always On Watch.

Stay safe.

Best
WC

5 Comments

Blogger Thorum said...

Thanks for your great work comrade!! Don't cpmpletely disappear on us now......

Blogger Always On Watch said...

WC,
I'm fetching? Well, thank you.

I'm not surprised to see this post on your blog, my good friend. We are living in the Age of Surrealism, with ostriches all over the place. I, too, feel the same discouragement!

Blogger Pastorius said...

I understand, believe me.

Glad you're gonna continue the Radio Show.

4:00 PM

Anonymous KarenO said...

It is I, KarenO. I finally found the blog and you are on hiatus! Well, all is not lost, I signed up for your newsletter.

Anonymous Universalgeni said...

Looking foreward to se you blogging again. Hope it will happen soon...



Bookmark and Share

No comments: