Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Feb 7, 2010

Dear AOW & ' The Happy Widow ' ...


Dear AOW & ' The Happy Widow ' ...

I enjoyed our (yesterday's) telephone conversation! I hope it is mutual ...

I don't know why and I don't when... but, I do know for sure, it will happen again!

See below, what I see on my PC right after coming home from work... ( The list is not in Alfa-Betical order ! And there is much more under M1, M2, M3, & on other places!...).

I hope, that this E-mail worms you up a bit and helps cutting down your electricity bill !...

All the best and see you (both) on the Blogs.

Alex.


55555555555555

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

The Merry Widow said...

I love your Alfred Hussein Neumann! I snagged it!

We enjoy talking to you, Alex...we look forward to your calls.

And thank you for blog rolling us!

tmw
BTW-We were really blessed today, a neighbor with a snow blower and 3 other gentlemen with snow shovels(along with me)cleared out the area in front of the house so that the cars were freed from the snow and are able to pull out! It's nice when neighbors act like it!