Menu

 
 
 
 
Best view 1152 x 864 ( +F11 )
Bookmark and 
 Share web counter
Visits
counter
Visitors
--- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ---

Alex News

ALWAYS ON TOP ( Scroll down for recent postings )

===
PAM ! Pam-para,pam-pam ! PAM ! PAM !
 

Sep 15, 2009

IMAM & IMAN


Dear AOW,


Thank you for your speedy reply.


I was following 912 on the NET all nigh long with a terrible "hang over" after 911 !...
912 must not stop here! it must be followed with 912/II, 912/III ... until the fuss comes out!
I'm still worried about the outcome of the planed event at the same place on Sep 25 !






Now, something much more serious,


Please forward the photos below to our admired Blogger: Pastorius.
After great efforts, I managed to get IMAN's (IMAM's wife...) photos, modeling wet Burkas!... (and the blue dress she wears under...).
Poor man! He is suffering even before entering Hell !


DON'T DARE SHOWING THIS PHOTOS TO THE IMAM !...





Apropos IMAM,


I'm waiting impatiently for the next radio program on BTR with you all on the 18th!



Alex.


P.S.

May I use my Israeli CHUTZPAH and ask the Holy Imam a question?
I'm in a desperate need for an urgent FATWA !
As an J I Z F I ©, (Jewish/ Israeli/Zionist Fanatic Infidel ),
After a Jihadist blows himself and send me to hell, and I'm mad at someone, where do I tell them to go?






Bookmark and Share


No comments: